You've knowledge of SQL Server performance tuning technologies, working with JSON and want to expand your knowledge.
What will you be doing?
- Working collaboratively as part of the Agile development UK team, you'll work on existing web-based software, taking a client's requirement and turning it into a solution working to deadlines, delivering robust code.
- You'll build high-quality, scalable, performing, secure web applications.
- As a Senior Developer you'll take ownership of projects, mentoring more junior developers and provide technical leadership and direction within the teamYou'll review and monitor code quality and provide feedback
What do you need?
- Good communication skills
- Server-side technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebApi, Entity Framework Core, LINQ,
- Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
- Data storage technologies: Microsoft SQL Server 2017 +, Working with JSON
- uccessful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software.
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar.
- Expanse of SQL database skills including table design, stored procedures and query optimisation.
- Ideally some experience building applications for Windows Azure - Architecture, deployment and life-cycle management.
- Ideally knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, and in-memory tables.
- Any other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Kendo UI (or similar), VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, Xamarin, Release Management.
What's on offer?
- Salary of up to £55,000 DOE
- 35 hour working week (9-5 - flexible start and finish times)
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare