Sporting Membership Planner
You will be a key collaborator in the delivery of a high touch customer service to all of our Sporting Members throughout the year. Picture yourself as part of a supportive, close knit team, who enjoy lunch time walks on the Estate, mindfulness and lot's of laughter.
You will handle our Sporting Membership events from the enquiry and planning stage through to the delivery of the event. Outstanding communication skills and an obsession for perfection are vital in building strong working relationships with our Sporting Members across the group. You will actively represent Goodwood as part of this role, acting as an ambassador for the estate.
With substantial experience in an administration and customer facing role and the confidence to manage multiple stakeholder relationships, you will be comfortable communicating at all levels.
You will use your strong organisation, numerical and analytical expertise to keep on track with all Sporting Membership activities
What you'll have:
- 2 year experience in an administration role
- Positive and friendly with a "can do" attitude
- Strong ability to prioritise and organise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Think Customer journey to create 'WOW' moments
- Creative thinker
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- Weekly massages & exercise classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the Company bonus scheme
At Goodwood, we celebrate a 300 year history as a quintessentially English Estate, in modern and authentic ways delivering extraordinary and engaging experiences. Our setting, 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and our story both play significant roles in Goodwood's success.
Do what you do well, in an exciting and unique environment.