Due to the successful growth of the company we have a rare and exciting opportunity to join the Operations function as a Soft Skills Performance Coach/Trainer.
This new position within our business will afford you the freedom to develop individuals on a personal basis, specific to their needs. You will have lots of scope to really help people grow and develop - to be the best they can be. You will have the opportunity to identify gaps and design bespoke training solutions which will really give you the chance to put your own stamp on things and reap the rewards of seeing how your work has made an impact.
The primary responsibility of this role is the development of staff within the medical assistance function to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service. From helping with onboarding new employees to delivering ongoing, long-term improvement of skills, you will be enabling staff to fulfil their potential within our organisation. A key part of the role is designing and delivering soft skills training. A full job description is available on request.
- Good at building relationships at all levels from senior management to new recruits
- Self-motivated, organised and capable of multi-tasking
- Maintain industry and product knowledge to effectively and confidently respond to questions
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication
- Able to review data and complete root cause analysis followed by identification of solutions
- A desire to develop people
- Flexible approach to work in view of the nature of the Company's business
- Ability to quickly adapt in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Develop good working relationships both internally and with clients
- Experience in performance coaching either on the job or in the classroom
- Experience in learning and development training either on the job or in the classroom
- Experience in designing, delivering and presenting effective coaching and training programmes
- Create robust coaching and training plans at an individual level
- Experienced in resolving customer complaints or thorough understanding of the "customer journey"
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a 30 minute lunch break (37.5 hours per week). Since our business operates 24/7, 365 days per year, there will be a requirement at times to work at weekends and evenings.
Benefits of working for CEGA Group:
- Free on-site parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station)
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday a year, plus 8 days bank holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities.
Agencies: We are fortunate enough to receive some really great direct applications, so at this time we will not be engaging or accepting any unsolicited CV's from agencies.