Can you see yourself as the face of The Kennels?
If you're friendly and confident, and thrive on delivering exceptional customer experiences - this could be your perfect role!
The Kennels Members Club are looking for a Receptionist to join Sam and his fabulous Reception team. You'll offer a personalised and memorable welcome to our members by putting customers at the center of your attention from the moment they walk through the door.
You will be responsible for answering and transferring calls; responding to queries; meeting, greeting and seating those who are dining in the restaurant; and managing and responding to emails. You'll therefore be super organised, with great personal presentation and have excellent IT skills.
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, ideally within the hospitality or leisure industries
- You'll be a people person with exceptional communication skills
- A sense of fun!
Due to the rural location, your own reliable transport is essential.What will you get?
- Comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, meditation and yoga sessions, exercise and cookery classes
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the Company bonus scheme
You will also be entitled to free staff meals whilst working full day shifts.A bit about us:
The Kennels is the central clubhouse for all of the Estate's Sporting Members be it horseracing, golf, motor sport, aviation or Health Club enthusiasts. We also offer Social Membership for those looking for somewhere to relax and enjoy superb food in stylish surroundings.
Click 'Apply' now!