With strong web technologies and .net experience you'll be looking to expand your technical knowledge and work in a friendly expanding organisation where you can see yourself growing.
What do you need?
- Web technologies: CSS, HTML, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Good .net including C#, MVC, Web API
- Experience of SQL Server
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Knowledge of MS Azure
- Ideally Angular 2 and IONIC Framework
What will you be doing?
- Maintain and develop new services and web applications
- Deliver to defined timelines and deadlines in order to meet business requirements
- Support and train junior team members
- Project and system development
What's on offer?
- Salary of £55,000 - £60,000
- Good opportunity to develop long term career
- Working in a vibrant, expanding, forward-thinking company
- Modern offices
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
- Pension scheme
- SimplyHealth or Perkbox membership after probation
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Support with professional studies
- Hours: 08:30 to 5:30 – finish 5pm Fridays