Do you have experience of helpdesk support of a Loan Management or CRM software? Loving SQL with a flair for writing Macros and SQL server administration?
A Systems Helpdesk Administrator is required by this fast paced growing organisation to work with third party provider in managing queries from internal staff on the development and maintenance of a loan management CRM system, written in SQL.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day management of the loan management system, with close liaison with the external provider
- Respond to first-lines queries from internal staff regarding issues with the system
- Providing bug fixes where possible or escalating to the third party provider
- Supporting in the development of new requirements for the system
- Creating technical specification and working with third party to develop
- Create bespoke management reports using SQL Reporting
- Suggest and implement processes to improve the system
- Prepare training guides and material for new requirements and deliver to staff
What do you need?
- Previous experience of supporting a Loan Management System or CRM software
- SQL Reporting, SQL server knowledge
- Helpdesk or Desktop Support experience
- Strong excel skills – VlookUps and writing Macros
- Good communication skills
What's on offer?
- Salary £24,000 - £27,000
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
- SimplyHealth or Perkbox membership after probation
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Support with professional studies Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Modern offices
- Good opportunity to develop long term career
- Working in a vibrant, expanding, forward-thinking company
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm; finish 5.00pm Fridays