You love the thrill of the chase - chasing down debt but at the same time building strong relationships with your clients.
A Debt Collector is required to maintain client's credit accounts on a weekly basis and ensure any queries or issues are managed efficiently.
What will you be doing?
- Chasing clients for unpaid fees
- Managing queries and issues when they arise with other departments
- Update records and processing receipt of client cash and fee payments
- Preparing data reports on monies owed
- Where necessary preparing on-line Court Collection Summons and High Court Enforcement
What do you need?
- Good understanding of Consumer Credit Act
- Good understanding of FCA collections regulations
- Experience in credit control & debt management
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills
- Confident, resilient and problem solving skills
- Ideally experience of HMRC and knowledge of VAT and personal Tax
What's on offer?
- Salary of up to £28,000
- Good opportunity to develop long term career
- Working in a vibrant, expanding, forward-thinking company
- Modern offices
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
- Pension scheme
- SimplyHealth or Perkbox membership after probation
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Support with professional studies
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm; finish 5.00pm Fridays