Looking for Part Time Customer Service Advisor role? Something to fit in with parenting or studies?
Due to expansion a local organisation is looking for 3 afternoon (2-6pm) Customer Service Advisors to provide telephone support to internal and external clients.
What will you be doing?
- Answer calls and emails to clients, providing customer support to client enquiries, problems and requests.
- Log all calls onto the in-house CRM
- Guide clients through systems and processes
- Advise clients as to services and deal with any queries
- Resolve any issues or problems
- Escalate any issues to senior management where required
What do you need?
- Passionate about providing first class customer service
- Excellent telephone skills and professional communication
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail.
- MSOffice and previous CRM / database experience
What's on offer?
- Hours of Work: 2.00pm – 6.00pm (Monday-Friday)
- Salary of up to £18,000 pro rata (£9500 for 4 hours per day)
- Good opportunity to develop long term career
- Working in a vibrant, expanding, forward-thinking company
- Modern offices
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
- Pension scheme
- SimplyHealth or Perkbox membership after probation
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Support with professional studies