Strong experience in the deliverance of Events and Exhibitions, Email Marketing Campaigns, and Social Media Management?
A true blogger, writer, with good portfolio, able to track, monitor and analyse ROI using Campaign Monitor?
A Digital Marketing role has arisen within an E-commerce service business to provide support in producing marketing and event materials, setting up campaigns and tracking their success, developing social media content and driving customer engagement.
What will you be doing?
- Write, edit, proof read copy for marketing and event materials
- Set up mailing lists, template designs, create and write brochures, flyers, e-shots, invitations, exhibition stands
- Use Campaign Monitor to distribute email marketing campaigns
- Track and monitor all campaigns, optimising communications
- Help support content generation for social media platforms
- Manage events from venue to invites and follow up ROI
What do you need?
- Previous experience within a generalist marketing role
- Campaign Monitor competent
- Experience in social media, email campaigns and digital marketing
- Good writing and proof reading experience – portfolio required
- Intermediate level of Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables)
- Experience of project management tools
What's on offer?
- Work for an expanding successful organisation
- Salary £25,000
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
- Pension scheme
- SimplyHealth or Perkbox membership after probation
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Support with professional studies
- Hours 8.30am – 5.30pm finish at 5.00pm on Friday